The main objective of the Protection & Control program is to bring industry professionals together to identify, discuss and develop solutions to common issues by creating a networking opportunity for utilities concerned with application, optimization and the innovative use of protection and control technologies in their power systems. It also serves as a forum to identify knowledge gaps and to provide guidance on future research and technology development initiatives.
- Management of Protection Assets & Investment Strategies
- Protective Relaying Maintenance Practices
- Protection Systems Design – Standards and Utility Practices
- Automation of Substations
- New and Emerging Protection Technologies